Recruiter: The African Development Bank
Applicants for Consultant positions must have HR experience in one or more of the various specialties or have strong generalist experience. The Consultants will undertake routine and complex human resource management tasks and projects, including human resources policy development and implementation for senior consultants.
- dentify business needs, key issues, resources and solutions by working closely with management and client business units and other HR team members.
- Initiates, implements and follows up for completion, and coordinates with others with whom he or she is working to deliver tasks on time and to quality standards.
- Provide expert advice and implementation support to management and staff on a range of human resources functions in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Under broad direction, develop, review and implement various human resources policies, procedures and processes.
- Delivers new insight and recommends actions or viable solutions for client groups and needs related to goals and Department-wide results.
- Exercise responsibility for the timely and successful completion of human resources related tasks and project outcomes.
- Leverage the use of applications and software to improve systems and processes. Collaborates with others to make needed adjustments to work methods or systems to improve performance.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence and persuade others to accept ideas and suggestions Department-wide.
- Demonstrates diagnostic, consulting, process facilitation skills at strategic and leadership levels.
Closing date: 9 May 2015
More information & Application: Devex