Recruiter: GE Global Growth Organization
The Employee HR Manager is the first point of contact for managers and employees to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. This role is critical in executing our key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. This role will be directly aligned to a highly-complex, defined employee population.
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple senior leaders and employees within a complex business environment, including supporting multiple matrixed organizations with acquired businesses, union relations, or global footprints.
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees with specific focus on: employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate.
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues; escalates concerns beyond their scope to HR Business Partners; navigates employees and manager to HR Services when it is the more appropriate resource.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and O&TD professionals to execute business-specific HR strategies.
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment.
- Lead key HR processes including compensation planning and compliance.
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like EMS, Session C, Salary Planning, New Employee Orientation and New Manager Assimilation
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Partner with business to gather specific customer needs related to recruitment and develop and execute recruitment plan focused on commercial growth
- Support talent sourcing strategy for O&G in w. Africa utilizing multiple hiring channels to deliver local candidates
- Talent acquisition activity and headhunting in region
- Support University and development program hiring
- On time delivery of all required Government reporting relating to Recruitment
More informations & Application: GE Global Growth Organization