Pact seeks a Grants and Finance Manager for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded program that will provide HIV prevention services and care services for orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) at the community level. The program will focus on the adoption of positive sexual and healthcare-seeking behaviors and social norms among priority groups at risk for transmission. The Grants and Finance Manager will be responsible for and serve as primary coordinator for all aspects of project finance, administration, compliance, and sub-grants management. He/she is expected to have both relevant financial and administrative management experience. This position is contingent upon funding.
- Work with the Chief of Party (COP) on integrated management of all project finances to ensure effective use of resources in order to achieve program objectives in compliance with donor requirements.
- In collaboration with the COP, design, develop and adapt policies, guidelines and criteria for the management of project finances and sub-grants in accordance with Pact standards and donor regulations.
- Support the full cycle of grants management activities beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to staff and grantees on administrative policies and procedures for finance and grants management, including advising sub-grantees on financial accounting, reporting, procurement, and other compliance practices associated with the program.
- Work closely with headquarters to ensure compliance and effective and proactive fiscal management.
More informations & Application: PACT